Hands-on Digital Marketer with a first work experience - HQ
- Are you a motivated, hands-on Digital Marketer with a first experience (1-2 years) and expertise in
- Improving SEO
- setting up, evaluating and scaling campaigns on social and SEA
- ideally within a B2B SaaS environment
- Do you have a passion for data-driven marketing with a focus on growth?
- Does English, in addition to Dutch, feel like a second mother tongue to you?
- Do you want to be part of a young, fast-growing HR tech scale-up where you
- receive a large share in setting up and executing the marketing strategy
- immediately receive in-depth marketing training
- are given the opportunity to fully develop your leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and ambition
- immediately become part of an international team
Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
This is what you tell people at parties 🥳
“I work at one of the fastest growing edtech companies in Europe with clients such as Decathlon, Diesel, National Police Netherlands, Atlas Copco and Hubo. With MobieTrain I have a mission to make learning accessible to everyone. We already offer the very best learning solution for organizations with mainly people who do not work at a desk. I am part of a new and ambitious team that plays a central role within MobieTrain and where I am on the front line of the marketing strategy.”
“As a Digital Marketer, I know the ins & outs of Digital Advertising, Google Analytics, Hubspot and other digital tools and I am jointly responsible for drawing up the campaign strategy. I know which content to use at what point in the funnel. Together with the growth team I focus on objectives, KPIs and the MobieTrain target group(s). I am proficient in social advertising and armed with a broad knowledge of online marketing.”
- You think along in the strategy and you translate this into experiments that you also carry out, test and scale up with the main goal of lead generation
- You set up high-performance Google and social advertising
- You puzzle with advertising budgets until they are efficient and you refine your campaigns for optimal CPC and conversion rates.
- You participate in setting up our KPIs and you work on a concrete plan to achieve them.
- You communicate fluently and eagerly collaborate with your colleagues from marketing, sales, customer success and development.
- You are an explorer of and pioneer for new trends in advertising
- Your peers are always up-to-date: you report proactively, clearly and in plain language.
- You are a real team player and you like to work in a European and a local team at the same time
- You are interested in and enjoy learning more about L&D for companies
What you can expect from MobieTrain
- Full-time contract
- Working in a dynamic and rapidly growing company, with a young and motivated team
- Being part of an international environment that is only at the beginning of a bright future
- Lots of flexibility, with an eye for a healthy work-life balance
- High degree of independence and responsibility and impact on business operations
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself
- A competitive compensation package
- A great team with whom you often go out for events, dinners and company outings