Hands-on Marketing Specialist with first work experience – Netherlands
Our mission is to make learning accessible to all employees and to enable them to develop personally and professionally through our mobile microlearning and communication platform.
- Are you a motivated, hands-on Marketing Specialist?
- Do you have a passion for data-driven marketing with a focus on growth?
- Does English, in addition to Dutch, feel like a second mother tongue to you?
- Have you already had your first successful marketing experience in B2B SaaS (1-2 years)?
- You want to be part of a young, fast-growing HR tech scale-up where you
- have a large share in setting up and executing the marketing strategy?
- immediately receive an in-depth marketing training?
- are given the opportunity to fully develop your leadership, entrepreneurial spirit and ambition?
- are immediately a part of an international team?
- Do you live in the Netherlands (Randstad)?
Then you are exactly who we are looking for!
This is what you tell people at parties 🥳
“I work at one of the fastest growing edtech companies in Europe with clients such as Decathlon, Diesel, Police Netherlands, Municipality of Rotterdam, Intergamma and Hubo. With MobieTrain I have a mission to make learning accessible to everyone. We already offer the very best learning solution for organizations with mainly people who do not work at a desk. I am part of a new and ambitious team that plays a central role within MobieTrain and where I am on the front line of the marketing strategy.”
“As a marketing specialist, I am the link between the central marketing team and the team in the Netherlands. I am working to increase our impact with online and offline campaigns for both new and existing customers. I make sure that everything we do is locally relevant. In addition, I help realize events, interview clients for success stories and I translate or create marketing material including, but not limited to, presentations, brochures, advertising and website texts.”
Due to the high demand for our mobile microlearning and communication platform, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist for our commercial team in the Dutch market. In this role you will have a huge impact on the growth and success of the company, developing many new opportunities for our 'growth' team. You will be part of an internationally growing team. You start with a thorough marketing training and you are supported by a team of Product, Marketing and Customer Success specialists.
- You like to think along about our marketing approach and continuous improvement of our operation
- You are one of the driving, coordinating forces in locating and implementing the marketing strategy across the different channels: SEO/SEA, Social, Webinars, Events , PR, E-mail, website with the aim of generating leads
- You are the point of contact for local suppliers for the marketing department
- You help build a network in relevant media (PR)
- Dutch is your mother tongue and you have excellent writing skills
- You have experience in a similar role and terms such as customer journey, performance marketing and KPI do not scare you
- You are a digital native and learn quickly, you have knowledge of tools such as Google Analytics or a CMS
- You are interested in and enjoy learning more about L&D for companies
- You are results-oriented and know how to contribute to the company
- You enjoy working in an extremely dynamic environment
- You are a real team player and you like to work in a European and a local team at the same time
- Experience with B2B or SaaS is a plus
- SEO/SEA experience is a plus
- You love remote-work and you don't mind visiting our headquarters in Genk every now and then
What you can expect from MobieTrain
- Full-time contract
- Working in a dynamic and rapidly growing company, with a young and motivated team
- Being part of an international environment that is only at the beginning of a bright future
- Lots of flexibility, with an eye for a healthy work-life balance
- High degree of independence and responsibility and impact on business operations
- Training opportunities to further develop yourself
- A competitive compensation package
- A great team with whom you often go out for events, dinners and company outings