- Are you passionate about revolutionising the way that people learn and develop through the power of digital and mobile?
- Do you have a background in Educational Sciences and/or work experience as a Learning Specialist?
- Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit, can-do mentality and a sound understanding of learning solutions and trends?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to meet. We’re on a mission to empower employees to take control of their own future with personalised, mobile-first training and development.
Our team holds the same values. Autonomy. Creativity. Vision. And the passion to drive real change within an exciting, fast-paced work environment based in Antwerp, Belgium.
Our clients include BMW, Swarovski, Nestle and Ahold Albert Heijn, and our vision is to become a world leading provider of workplace learning.
As a Learning Specialist, you specialise in translating existing training materials into mobile learning plans and engaging content. You understand how the power of digital and mobile can be harnessed to support learning needs and existing training content.
Together with our senior leadership team, you’ll translate our clients’ learning needs into engaging, stand-out training materials. You’ll confidently apply your own L&D expertise to our digital solution and think of innovative ways to bring our learning platform to the next level.
- Educational Sciences Degree or Similar
- Ideal for candidates looking to move into their second job, although starters with the right mindset and expertise will also be considered.
- Familiar with authoring tools and HTML, SCORM and XML??
- Confidence in analysing large amounts of data and information
- Creativity in coming up with concepts and working methods
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Native-level English with flair for writing appealing learning content
- Responsibility for your work within the team
- Entrepreneurship in combination with a quality-oriented attitude
- Overview, organizational capacity and a planned approach
- Excellent communication and a flexible working attitude